The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

biglouis

I spent about 5 hours in Lightroom, CS and Nik software blending and creating a 3 image panorama of the edge of the City of London taken from the rooftop of 110 Fetter Lane (the Rolls Building) overlooking Fleet Street and beyond. All taken with the trusty Ricoh GR. Incidentally, there is a small area of moire in the aircon vents in one of the buildings, the first time I have seen that using this camera. Not worth correcting, btw.

You can see a large-sized image if you click through to Flickr.

Last edited:

bensonga

It is winter here in Alaska too, although it has been a very mild winter...mostly.

Images converted to B&W with SilverEfex Pro2.

Thorkil

A tribute to Kirsten Klein, a Danish photographer, who I very deeply admire. The way her pictures puzzles with my dreams....
She has always done everything analog by and at herself, and still do.
If there should be only one left.....
At Sophienholm north of Copenhagen today just before closing of the exhibition of Corner

thorkil