The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

J

JohnW

Garda Lake - Italy

I like this a lot. It strikes me as very powerful.But I fiind the halos around the piers to be very distractting and evidence of the processing. Can you do something about them?

John

Thorkil

..morninglight in one of the small harbours at the eastern coastline north of Copenhagen towards Sweden

one of the last small pro fishingboats at the eastern coastline
the young fisherman is about warming his engine up while checking his facebook...

thorkil

J

JohnW

Very nice, thorkil, with particularly attractive processing. I had to look up the location on google maps. I envy your neighborhood. The bridge from Denmark to Sweden looks like a great drive.

Thorkil

Thank you John! I have never been at the bridge...When we go to Stockholm we take the ferry Helsingör-Helsingborg. Denmark is a very tiny country (but I cant live elsewhere), from Gedser in South to Skagen in North there is only 550km=340 miles, but we got around 7000 km(=4350 miles) of coastline. But there is nothing spectacular happening naturewise, but if one is able to scale down the ambitions one might find a treasure box full of small beautifull landscapes, small cities etc. You just have to stop often, take the map and find all the small roads around the coasts, the lakes...(you can rent my holliday house down to the sea very cheap:D...but its rather occupied by germans who havn't got that much coastline)(when I was young I often took my motorbike instead of going to school, drove to all the places where the road was ending, by the coast, small harbours, out in the small woods, or finding small ferry's, or just ending up in nowhereland....and just sitting there, nothing happening, time standing still)
Thorkil