The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

Thorkil

Exactly. Put that $800 toward the Leica 24.
:)...as a symbolic "afterpayment" for the 24 and ME Leica, which I yet don't regret, even though I don't swing it around that much (but the mental feeling is still that good and convincing)(but longing rather much for silly ME-hip-shots)....and then the "old" GR once in a while, that will be the future....
thorkil

Thorkil

....back to Verona

in the summer-heat
sitting in the Arena dated at about year 30 after Christ (and with a terrific acoustic)
waiting for Carlos Santana with his Band
(I can assure you, there were no sign of aging in the music)
just OOC jpegs with some minor adjustments in C1

thorkil

J

JohnW

Very nice, Bijanfotografy. I especially like the processing of the second. Been to India many times, but never to Kerala. And welcome to the forum!

John

Very nice, Bijanfotografy. I especially like the processing of the second. Been to India many times, but never to Kerala. And welcome to the forum!

John
Thanks John

There are many places in Kerala you should visit ...
Munnar Hills, Kumarakom, Kovalam beach to name a few.
You have to check the period of visit ... so that you avoid the peak summer ..
People are friendly and helpful ...

Thorkil

Hi Bijan, I'm afraid momo is right :eek::eek: (while the pictures are very pleasent)(specially like the last one, it has some very nice..and strange.. Akira Kurosawa(the moviemaker)-mood to it)
best
Thorkil

Last edited: