The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

biglouis

Just a few more from my visit to the Sky Garden at 20 Fenchurch Street, London, yesterday. All shot with the Ricoh GR and the 21mm adapter.

markhout

Just came across this thread - excellent GR shots! Here is my contribution, from Mesquite Sand Dunes last week. -2, 0, +2 HDR handheld. GPS info is in the EXIF data.

biglouis

I think I may have posted this before but a newspaper in Italy, La Repubblica contacted me about using one of my photographs (as seen in my Flickr stream) in an article. This is it, taken on a Ricoh GR.

Just goes to show that the humble GR is more than capable of generating content for newspapers and magazines.

Incidentally, since leaving Alamy all of my photograph sales have been via searches on the internet which have ended up at my Flickr stream. Not enough to retire on but an interesting development in stock sales.