The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

biglouis

Not a lot of activity in this thread. This is a 7 photograph stitch from my GR taken on a famous East End street, Wentworth Street (known as Petticoat Lane at the western end) of construction on the site of the famous Toynbee Hall. If you click through to my Flickr stream you can read the whole story about the photograph.

bensonga

A few images from my 2015 trip to Marble Canyon in Death Valley National Park that I recently processed and printed (13x19 and 11x17 on Ilford Gold Fibre Silk using my new Epson P800).

When I look at the prints I am amazed at how good the GR is.

Gary

Last edited:

bensonga

My friend Mark, walking through Marble Canyon in Death Valley National Park.

This image (in color and B&W versions) is one that I like much better in printed form than when viewed on a monitor etc.

I made the B&W print with a warm tone and of the two, it is certainly my personal favorite.

Gary