The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SIGMA Photo Pro 6.0 is coming

RitterRunkel

Anyone got this working with wine in GNU/Linux? First time to me SPP does not work in wine. Hopefully they didn't f*ck up the software with windows only stuff ( since they also recommend installing some win-patches this indeed may be a reason).

Want to see v 6.1 running well with Non-Merrills as well as with wine emulator ... *hope*

adsf

I cant see my secondary hard-drive with that version... And i get error 14 when i try to open a file stored on that disk directly...

UHDR

i downloaded it and played around with it last night for an hour. sigma has done wonder with this version. so much quicker and crash a lot less with bigger folders. also like the better menu system in edit mode.

i have 3 hard disks attached and didn't have problem with any of them.
im using windows 8.1 with i7, 8GB ram, samsung evo 500GB and two western digital portable usb 3 drives.

adsf

Mine is a 2TB-Drive. It also says "Y" instead of "/" when trying to save a picture in a specific directory.

When i close the Image it says that it cant adress enough RAM sometimes. I already had that windows patch installed, so thats not the fault.