The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2 Quattro Shots

scho

From a walk in the local park today. Noticed that we now have labels on representative tree species with QR coded links to full description of the tree and exact location.

scho

Part of a mural painted by Brazilian street artist Eder Muniz aka “Calangos de Rua” (Street Chameleon) in Ithaca, NY.

Quentin_Bargate

Hi Shaun

Many thanks. Edit: 7 shots, portrait format. Handheld as I had not take my pano head with me. I am torn between this and the colour version,

A further shot from today with the DP2Q. The issue I mentioned on the DP1 Quattro shot thread only seems to appear if the background is blown out. Otherwise it seems to be fine.

soboyle

I've found that keeping clouds from blowing out can be a challenge with the DP2Q. Especially where the camera is challenged by bright sky between lots of branches. Not a wide dynamic range camera. By the time I pull the highlights within the camera's range, the foreground can be underexposed by 2 or more stops. But good lighting = superb images.