The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DP1 Quattdro on sale at Amazon 2 in stock

Ohlhaus

That is great to hear. I am not sure if I should get one :-( After your Report over the dp2q and your samples - I stick to my dp2m. I have the dp3m is well and may take a dp1m for EUR 450 instead of 950 for the dp1q. The autofocus light as well as the better jpeg Performance is not a Point for me.

Quentin_Bargate

Both are good. The latest DP1 Quattro is supposed to have an upgraded lens, although I never saw anything wrong with the DP1M in that regard. My DP1M was stolen over a year ago, so this is a replacement as much as an upgrade.

Ohlhaus

I have decided to wait for your field report on the dp1q - Live is short and I may miss the opportunity for a much better camara.

rjp85

After seeing samples of the DP1Q on Flickr, I decided to buy a DP1M to complete my Merrill collection.

I haven't seen anything that shows the lens is improved (I know it's a new lens), but I'd love to see a proper review.