The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

sigma photo pro problem

Oren Grad

Yes, try the latest version. SPP is so finicky and its behavior so variable on different setups that you just have to keep trying different things.

SPP6 was crashing on startup on my machine all the way up to the very latest release, which will finally boot and run. It's still so slow as to be impractical IMO, but at least it does run and can be tested with sample files.

Good luck!

digi2ap

First make sure you delete the existing version you have and then try SPP 6.21 - as others have said.

When opening the new software initially it can require some time and patience before it is ready to use.

iko

Hi all and thank you :)
I am working with the new ver 6.2.1 for a while but as ן understand its not Really for the merrill camera.
Or am i wrong ?