The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Problems installing SPP 6.2 Please help

silver92b

I was surfing around and found where the new SPP 6.2 is available so I downloaded it and tried to install it. After some clunkiness, I got it to start the process, but I get a warning that "the FileConverter" is damaged and cannot be opened (please see screen shot). When I try to eject the disk I get another warning that the disk Image contain the "FileConverter" cannot be eject and must be manually put in the trash... Of course, this cannot be accomplished either without shutting all the open windows.
Anyway, bottom line is that I cannot install the SPP 6.2.1 I tried downloading it and installing it twice (deleting the previous download) but got no results.

I'd appreciate any help to get this issue resolved. I understand the new SPP is much better and faster than the SPP 5.5 I'm currently using. Help me please.

Last edited:

darr

I would wipe-clean whatever versions of SPP you have on your Mac (all versions), reboot, re-download the latest version and try again. You may have gotten a corrupted file during download.