The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP0 Quattro shots

Sapphie

I haven't seen this advertised widely but in the UK, Sigma are offering £150 discount on any Quattro from Black Friday to the end of today (Cyber Monday, LOL) if purchased through an authorised Sigma Camera Centre.

Park Cameras currently have the DP0Q for £599, I assume this has the discount already applied as they were previously £749 ...

Lee

biglouis

Yes, I saw that. Predictably the price is going to fall.

I am going to wait for boxing day and see if Amazon have some going really cheap.

Louis

furtle

It was a grey, wind swept and sea-spray day. Some of the 12 Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Victoria, Australia

furtle

Sorrento, Mornington Peninsula, Australia. Not the greatest composition but the colours in the sea were vivid. And the sea was cold but didn't stop us having a swim.

biglouis

Good to see you here Ken.

This is a small community of Sigma users but I am sure they will be very interested in these examples and any future work you want to share.

LouisB