The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Woohoo back to Skye.

Lea Tippett

It's not far away now and i'm really looking forward to my trip back up to the Isle of Skye next Friday.
I'm staying with my good friend David Ellin at my favourite Hotel in Uig, coincidentally named the UIg Hotel.
Anyone making the trip to Skye can't go far wrong staying at this beautiful Hotel and i can't recommend the Hotel enough.
I have some new locations to visit and some old ones that have eluded me on three previous trips due to weather so fingers crossed this time i will have the weather on my side.
I have limited time in Skye as we are also stopping at Glencoe and the Lake District on the way up and back so i need to exploit what opportunities I get to shoot to the max.
So fingers crossed with the weather and hopefully i can decide on what kit to take along with me between now and next Friday.
As a reminder of what Skye has to offer here's an image of the Old Man of Storr from last year wink emoticon
This was one of my favourites from my last visit.

Taken using the Sigma DP2 Quattro and 0.9 Lee ND Grad.

Anyone interested in my work to purchase or Landscape Workshops please message via messenger or alternatively visit Lea Tippett's website and send me a guestbook message

SDIM43301.jpg