The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Pentax K-7 in silver

M5-Guy

Not bad looking at all.
Silver plastic...Uhhhhhh, it WOULD be nice to have at least a medal top plate on a $1k or so body............

M5-Guy

K-7 is a magnesium body, so not sure if silver is all plastic clad to magnesium body
Using My M5, then picking up my K20d.... It just ain't the same. :p

I'm waiting :)deadhorse:) for a FF K1D Mk1 :ROTFL: :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Lars

Personally I think FF would be a natural step for Pentax if the new MF gains a foothold and thus strengthens the brand name. Pentax has an excellent series of FF primes already.

M5-Guy

Personally I think FF would be a natural step for Pentax if the new MF gains a foothold and thus strengthens the brand name. Pentax has an excellent series of FF primes already.
YES THEY DO...... WHY?..... They have no FF DSLRs....They don't make a FF film anymore.
There MUST be a FF getting ready for the next cycle.....,, Sony has 2 FF, Canon has 2, Nikon has 2...Pentax (one of the oldest companies) has ZERO :cry:

I'll have a used FF Leica M9 before a FF Pentax, which will require the sale of my all Pentax gear to help pay for it .... :wtf:

C

chase.salva

looks so awesome. I own a k-x and plan to buy a K-7. It seems so retro, and of totally my style. Is it only in Japan? How much does it cost anyway? it is 14.6-megapixel, 720-p-shooting camera drives me crazy so I request you guys to reply as soon as possible.