The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Around the kitchen with a K5 & 60-250

jonoslack

Well - it's raining outside, added to which it's dark, which makes it tricky trying out a new lens :(
Anyway, I snapped a few shots around the kitchen, I guess they aren't world beaters, but I'm showing them not so much for the lack of noise, and certainly not for their quality, but because they still seem to have life and colour, even shot in our (rather dark) kitchen with a long telephoto.

I think they're all at f4, one or two are at 4000 or 5000 ISO, the rest are at 6400 ISO.

. . . . erm . . . it all looks a bit rustic doesn't it!

anyway, don't worry - we're off to France for a couple of days, so there'll be no posts, and hopefully when we get back I'll have something more interesting.

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Colors look fantastic especially with no daylight (or kind of a mixture of lights), noise is very low, lens seems to be pretty sharp.

Great camera, great lens!

DavidL

See you have some more wine in. Dam pity Devon is so far from East Anglia:thumbdown:
David the cat stealer

jonoslack

See you have some more wine in. Dam pity Devon is so far from East Anglia:thumbdown:
David the cat stealer
HI David - it's been a long dry period . . . when were you here? 2 years ago? more? Was it the D700 you bought? Does it still work?
Anyway, you're welcome back anytime (and please do steal the damned cat!)

all the best