The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Pentax K5

benroy

Subscriber Member
Trygve: those images are the "bee's knees!" Really fine macro work...you can count the pollen grains on the bee's abdomen.

Roy Benson

ashwinrao1

Haven't been by much recently, due to shooting the M9 a ton. Here are a few from today, K5 and 300 DA*, watching whales...some serious croppin going on as well

benroy

Subscriber Member
Michael: the acme of rusticity...very nice.
Ario: excellent macro of flower...what kind of flower is this?
Trygve: glad to see someone else has found the magic in the 16-50. Strong color on the boat, beautiful water flow among the rocks.

Roy Benson

benroy

Subscriber Member
Michael: you must be where the "rain is mainly on the plain...in Spain, in Spain", By God, I think (s)he's got it!..

Roy Benson

tsjanik

Ario: When I first saw your image I thought it was Pan. Imagine the face in the opposite direction. Very interesting sculpture.

Another image using the 8-element 50mm f/1.4 Super Takumar

Knorp

@Trygve: excellent wasp close-ups, showing the remarkable resolving power of the 200 and 300.

@Ashwin: that second shot is awesome: full of drama !

@Ario: beautiful close-up of this lovely flower.

@Michael: gorgeous b/w summer impression ;)

@Carl: a very enjoyable series of the dragon boat festival.

Thanks for sharing your shots, guys.
All the very best.

jonoslack

@Trygve: excellent wasp close-ups, showing the remarkable resolving power of the 200 and 300.

@Ashwin: that second shot is awesome: full of drama !

@Ario: beautiful close-up of this lovely flower.

@Michael: gorgeous b/w summer impression ;)

@Carl: a very enjoyable series of the dragon boat festival.
+1 on all of these . . .

But Bart - your chinese shots are revelatory - excellent - I like them!