The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Pentax K5

Shot with the K5 and 31mm Ltd, f/4.5, ISO 800, 1/40sec. Post work in Photoshop CS5... don't normally "tint" B&W but just played a bit with this one.

VladimirYo

One more K5 + Kit 18-55 Al II and 55-300. Trying Raw converter RPP.

55-300

A was wery sorry that didn't have 12-24. To get sharp images on the corners I have to set F=8 or 13 on 18-55.

Knorp

Hi Bogdan,

quite an expensive lens this 85/1.4, but the bokeh shown here seems nice and creamy.
I'd like to see some close range wide opens shots if you please :salute:

Happy shooting !

Knorp

Something like this?
Or this?
Hahaha - yes that would do nicely, Bogdan: what a lovely lady !

But kidding aside: looking at the largest versions (1920x1272) it's clear the lens is pretty sharp wide open and the bokeh IMO is very pleasant.
One heck of a lens ... :toocool:

Thank you and kind regards.

Cooler

Hahaha - yes that would do nicely, Bogdan: what a lovely lady !

But kidding aside: looking at the largest versions (1920x1272) it's clear the lens is pretty sharp wide open and the bokeh IMO is very pleasant.
One heck of a lens ... :toocool:

Thank you and kind regards.
Thanks, Bart! I'll pass your words to her.

Again with FA*85:

tsjanik

My wife was describing a potter forming a pot. I found her hands very expessive and took this shot with a K-5 and a 1960s vintage, 8 element, 50mm f/1.4 Super Takumar. F/2 ISO 3200
Great lens.
Tom

Knorp

My wife was describing a potter forming a pot. I found her hands very expessive and took this shot with a K-5 and a 1960s vintage, 8 element, 50mm f/1.4 Super Takumar. F/2 ISO 3200
Great lens.
Tom
Hi Tom,

absolutely expressive, but I'd say: try b/w here !

Kind regards.