The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax Thread

raist3d

So...is this happening?

Happening? Not happening? Would love to hear what the decision by the powers that be is :)

- Raist

jonoslack

We may not have been noticed - us 'other cameras' crew are simply a backwater. The only hope is that one of those X100 people get curious :)

terry terry Terry TERRY

(are you listening?) :ROTFL:

jonoslack

Actually
While I agree that it would be nice - if you look at the traffic of the various forums, 'other cameras' still does not do very well, so the great masters may feel that it doesn't amount to enough to warrant a forum of it's own . . . yet!

I remember seeing something about a limited amount of available slots.

Whatever - it would be nice, and I'm sure it would grow.

scho

Actually
While I agree that it would be nice - if you look at the traffic of the various forums, 'other cameras' still does not do very well, so the great masters may feel that it doesn't amount to enough to warrant a forum of it's own . . . yet!

I remember seeing something about a limited amount of available slots.

Whatever - it would be nice, and I'm sure it would grow.
Well, the Canon forum isn't exactly a beehive of activity :sleep006:. Just move Canon over here and give Pentax a forum slot. :eek:

tsjanik

Well, the Canon forum isn't exactly a beehive of activity :sleep006:. Just move Canon over here and give Pentax a forum slot. :eek:
Your above comment prompted me to look. There is more activity during the past day in the de facto Pentax forum than in the Canon and Nikon forums combined!

raist3d

We may not have been noticed - us 'other cameras' crew are simply a backwater. The only hope is that one of those X100 people get curious :)

terry terry Terry TERRY

(are you listening?) :ROTFL:
Thunder... Thunder! THUNDER! THUNDER CATS! AAAWWWW!

Umm.... wrong forum?

- Raist :LOL:

A.Sattler

I don't own any Pentax gear, at least not yet. But, I'll add my vote for a dedicated forum.
The number of users and their enthusiasm are growing daily!

ashwinrao1

Awesome!!!!! SO psyched that this thread exists. Pentax users now have another home on the web. i was trying to figure out where all of the pentax threads went, and then the realization dawned on me...

emr

I PMd Guy today since I began to think that no administrator or moderator had noticed this thread. And I guess that was the case. Guy replied immediately and in no time the subforum had been created. Great - thanks!