The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax Thread

m3photo

OK. It's been mentioned a few times before. Now it's quite obvious there's a need for it, especially since the enormous increase due to the K-5.

Time for a Pentax only thread, don't you think?

ecsh

There seems to be quite a few of us who have bite the bullet, why not?
The 645D guys and gals would be part of it as well.
Joe

Godfrey

Sure, it makes sense to me. There are a lot of people using Pentax equipment out there. :)

Re: Pentax Forum

I agree. I think with the latest offerings from Pentax they have finally found a broader market and need a place to call home rather than "Other Cameras".

Having said that... the other cameras have not caused any issues for me here but I can see why so many would approve of a Pentax Forum... self included.

I have no idea how much work it would involve on the part of the site owners but I'm sure it would be much appreciated by all of the old and new Pentaxians.

Amin

When this site got a Small Sensor forum, lots of great new members came.

When this site got a 4/3 forum, lots of great new members came.

When this site gets a Pentax forum, ______________

;)

JMaher

I am not having any problems with "Other Cameras" but if a dedicated area would attract more people why not?
Jim

tsjanik

I'm new here, but it seems to me the "other camera" forum is, in fact, a de facto Pentax forum. There is enough interest in Pentax that a dedicated forum seems appropriate.

emr

To me it looks like Pentax is at least for now popular enough to deserve a subforum of its own.

ashwinrao1

Given the number of pentax threads in the other cameras forum, it's become a pentax forum by default, so let's make it official

ecsh

Michael
Any "crash" you walk away from is considered a successful autorotation, LOL.
Joe