The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the 55-300mm

tsjanik

I've really enjoyed the images in the Fun with K-5 thread, but can't post since I don't have a K-5, yet anyway:D. I do have a K20 and the 55-300mm. I find it a terrific lens. For its size, weight and cost it produces great images.

Tom

Craftysnapper

Same here but have the K-r and will probably wait for the K30 rather than the K5 but who knows.:)

But I have certainly been having fun with 55-300 which is a great lens for the price,and I certainly have had some fun today making some memories with it .:D

A lovely hot day for swimming today, at least for the pooches who wanted to cool down.

Dexter the Jack Russell is great swimmer and loves retrieving a ball no matter how far you throw it into the water.

But it was Bella my little two and half year old Chihuahua who weighs 1.5kg and stands 10 inches high that made me smile the most today.

She has only ever paddled before but today she decided she was going to get that ball even if it meant swimming for it.:D

I think I will have to get her a smaller ball!;)