The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Low warehouse express lens prices in UK

DavidL

If you look on http://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk/prod1804.html warehouse express often come up cheapest by some considerable amount. However, when you link through the lens is on backorder so you can't have it. The question is if you click to buy do you get it at that price when it eventually comes in?
Jono is back and forth to them quite often so maybe he can shed some light.
They do have the 16-50 f2.8 in stock, but I fear these may be returns:rolleyes:

Knorp

Jono is back and forth to them quite often so maybe he can shed some light.
They do have the 16-50 f2.8 in stock, but I fear these may be returns:rolleyes:
I'm sure Jono's fingerprints are all over it, but then it's yours for only £499 ... :ROTFL:

jonoslack

Well. All my 16-50 lenses (5) did come from them. But I'm pretty certain that they were returned to Pentax. It's possible that they consider me e neurotic old nincompoop, but I'd rather think not!:ROTFL:

Sapphie

Well. All my 16-50 lenses (5) did come from them. But I'm pretty certain that they were returned to Pentax. It's possible that they consider me e neurotic old nincompoop, but I'd rather think not!:ROTFL:
"nincompoop" such a lovely (UK ?) expression, and you know how to spell it!

Never mind the 'old' or the 'neurotic' LOL!

Lee