The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax Q sample images, firmware V0.3, 8 MP resized down found

thrice

Dude, screw the Q, there's a Pentax k-1 in those "test" shots!! Full frame Pentax digital slr if I'm not mistaken?

raist3d

I don't understand your post. Yes there is a Pentax Dslr in there but that gallery is all Pentax Q.

What exactly your are trying to say, forget the Q because there is a Dslr? I don't get it.

thrice

The K-1 is an unannounced full frame Pentax dslr, most Pentax k users have been praying for one since it was rumoured around the time of the *ist release! But anyway, don't let me detract from the snapshots from the Q, was just noting the sample photos inadvertently out the k-1!

raist3d

The K-1 is an unannounced full frame Pentax dslr, most Pentax k users have been praying for one since it was rumoured around the time of the *ist release! But anyway, don't let me detract from the snapshots from the Q, was just noting the sample photos inadvertently out the k-1!
Gotcha now. Someone at dpreview pointed out, it's not really that but who knows :)

- Raist