The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Article- fashion photoshoot on a budget shot with Q

fotografz

Ghastly looking. Bad color clothing for that model's complexion. Flat and lifeless feel typical of small sensor cameras. Big hot spot on the vinyl looking vest. Even good light placement can't hide going on the cheap ... it just looks cheap.

-Marc

Ben Rubinstein

I was thinking more of the concentration camp limbs (harsh, but my people have a horror of people looking like that nevermind doing it by choice!) but as you say flat colour, flat tonality, etc. To be honest the iphone fashion shoot looked better :D

etrigan63

Yikes!

I too found her arms disturbing. But then I recall working as an assistant at a location fashion shoot with the designer present. The model struck a pose where she put her hand behind her head and her bent arm pointing straight on to the camera. The designer made us remove the muscles in her arm (via Photoshop) claiming that they formed an "unsightly bulge".

Lunatic.