The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lens news from Pentax

Bugleone

STILL no moderate wide in f2 after TEN YEARS of making DSLR's!! Compare this to other makes with, for example, Sony announcing its 24mm f1.8 within a few months of it's NEX launch,...Leica used to have four or more 35mm's in it's range at the same time.......

.....Glad I dumped pentax and never looked back.

raycox

Unless I am missing something, you are obviously looking back. Is it time to move on and stop beating a dead horse? :deadhorse:

Use the tools you have and be creative, after all the results are created by your talent and the mastery of the tools you have regardless of their "brand". If this "brand " of brushes is not suited to you, paint with light with another.

Knorp

STILL no moderate wide in f2 after TEN YEARS of making DSLR's!! Compare this to other makes with, for example, Sony announcing its 24mm f1.8 within a few months of it's NEX launch,...Leica used to have four or more 35mm's in it's range at the same time.......

.....Glad I dumped pentax and never looked back.
Agreed, their lens portfolio could be a bit more exciting than f/2.8
That said, what about a 31/1.8 ? Or a 43/1.9 ?
Not truly wide of course, especially with the crop-factor in mind, but still ...