The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DPReview on K-01

V

Vivek

Uwe/Bettina

If the "design" of the camera is a "top feature" for you, you certainly have a special taste. :D

ustein

Contributing Editor
>If the "design" of the camera is a "top feature" for you

I personally care more for image quality but I must say this camera has a very clean look. Reminds me of "Braun" designes in the 50-70th or Lego for that matter :).

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
>If the "design" of the camera is a "top feature" for you

I personally care more for image quality but I must say this camera has a very clean look. Reminds me of "Braun" designes in the 50-70th or Lego for that matter :).
I agree, there is something that attracts me to it as well. I think this design really polarizes the concept of good and bad in camera aesthetics. I would come firmly over to the plus side if it had a viewfinder.

Keith

Terry

I very much like the design aspects and very clean look of the camera. Lack of viewfinder and slow AF pretty much killed it as an alternative for me. However someone with a bunch of Pentax lenses it might be a good compliment, second body. Shame with really good IQ.