The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax Q10 samples shots- including new 06 Telephoto zoom lens!

raist3d

at Pentax Japan.

Q10?PENTAX RICOH IMAGING

It's really hard to tell if the image quality is truly improved over the Q from these shots since all are ISO 100. But the good news is to see two shots with the 06 lens and it shows some rather nice bokeh/dof control!

And it's not even shot wide open.. which is good because it means we can get even more shallow DOF, but makes me wonder if wide open it doesn't look too good.

- Raist

V

Vivek

Thanks for the link.

Lots of details although the woman's head shot is hardly flattering (for her) showing micro cavities in her teeth, facial hair and skin problems.

What is 06?

I am interested in the Q10 for some specific projects.

raist3d

Thanks for the link.

Lots of details although the woman's head shot is hardly flattering (for her) showing micro cavities in her teeth, facial hair and skin problems.

What is 06?

I am interested in the Q10 for some specific projects.
06 is the new tele photo lens with a range of 82mm-249mm equivalence, constant f2.8