The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Q7

raist3d

I think the ability to try different filters on a whim and in-raw development is one of the attractions of the Q system, along with its DSLR like features.

- Ricardo

VladimirYo

"pick color" mode (RED)

incamera process with (-0,3) exp global i regret about.
As i understood for digital filters exp should keep at zero.

raist3d

This is a great shot (the kids). Really. Lovely, cute, kinetic.

- Ricardo

PS: Isn't the Q line just an amazing little tool? If pentax had done an F1.0 prime I think I would still be using it as my main for street.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
This is a great shot (the kids). Really. Lovely, cute, kinetic.

- Ricardo

PS: Isn't the Q line just an amazing little tool? If pentax had done an F1.0 prime I think I would still be using it as my main for street.
+1 and +1

Th Q with 28, 50 and 100mm (or thereabouts) eqv. f/1.0 primes would be a heck of a tool.

raist3d

Q7/01 Coin Abstract. There's no movement going on in this shot and should be considered an experiment.

- Ricardo

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
This one is from a Canon C-mount TV lens (17-102mm zoom, f2.0) that cost me $25 a few years ago. So here we are at roughly 500mm equivalent, hand held.

Keith