The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone using a K-3?

MalcolmP

Samyang 85mm fun(horrendous fringing but I'm falling for it) and Tamron 70-200(optically fab but not as robust as I'd like/need).
Marmite shots and processing perhaps but fun.
Regards
Malc

Attachments

bipbip

Still no one with a K3II? I can't post images as I'm working overseas but upgraded from a K5 and very happy with it. Being used to mirrorless for street it certainly seems heavy by comparison :)

MalcolmP

A few images from the Dollomites with various lenses- Tamron 70-200 f2.8,Sigma 10-20 f3.5,Pentax 43mm f1.9 and one of the most excellent John Doyle in fine form with Tamron 70-200.
Regards
Malcolm
(mmmm !, they look a bit over sharpened upon reviewing them on web , wrong export/upload settings,sorry. You can see past that I'm sure)

Attachments

Knorp

Finally managed to shoot a cat (this time with a camera;)).
K3 with Samyang 85mm f1.4 @ f2.8.
Regards
Malcolm
A what fine cat it is, Malcolm.
But isn't shooting your pet the first thing you got to master as a self-respecting photographer ... :p

All the very best.

MalcolmP

Looking at my photographs from the year coming to a close I thought I'd share a few from around May when I was asked to photograph "activity" within a care home.
It would be all too easy and even mawkish to use too many words in an attempt to put my spin on the subject of age.
I found it life affirming and a real laugh.
Probably amoungst the worst photo's from a technical point of view that I made all year.
Easily the best though.
Regards
Malcolm

Attachments