The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Double Duty for the 31, 43 and 77mm on Fuji X-Cameras

I own the Pentax K5 IIs and also the Fuji X-Pro1, X-E2 and The X-T1. I also own and use the "Three Amigos": 31, 43 and 77 Ltd. lenses.

I just received the PK-FX adapter from Rainbow Imaging, well machined, perfect fit, no wobble, Etc.. when mounted on any of the Fuji X-Cameras.

Just a heads up to anyone here who also owns one of the X-Cameras.. those Limited lenses are outstanding on the Fuji. I often had difficulty using them in manual focus mode on the K5 IIs but on the X-Cameras (with focus peaking) they are just stellar... and another benefit is that they are not focus by wire so focus is much quicker with the Pentax Ltds.. than when using the Fuji lenses.

I use both systems (Pentax and Fuji) so this is really great that the Ltds perform so well on the Fuji.