The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Copper Metallic?

Homey

Hi all.
Sorry I have not posted here in a while as I have been way busy. But at least I have been reading quite a few posts here.

Anyway I got accepted by a local art dealer here and she is going to display some of my work. She has a show running through most of this month and we discussed which images she wanted printed and in what format.

I have an image from Antelope Canyon that she wants. I am sure you all know the image type. Dark Purple walls with the orange light dancing through the center of the walls and looks like fire.. It has been done before but this is my version.
She asked me to see about getting it printed on Copper Metallic instead of regular metallic. Anyone ever heard of copper metallic? If so where can I get something like that done? Or should I be searching out something more like a Platinum?

Thanks for all the help..
Steven

donbga

Hi all.

She asked me to see about getting it printed on Copper Metallic instead of regular metallic. Anyone ever heard of copper metallic?

Steven
Just my personal opinion but I don't regard suggestions from gallery owners about how to print my images valid or apropos.

Don Bryant

P

Peseecot73

Copper Metallic

A girlfrend in UK told me she sleeps with a copper pillow to improve her skin. What is a copper pillow and where do I get one?

viablex1

I have not heard of that, maybe ask her who other people use. if you find out let us know

thanks

matto

D

ddk

I wonder if she meant gold metallic paper, never seen copper colored ones but there's always plenty of gold ones in different shades of yellow and orange available at shows for wedding photogs, I wonder if that's she meant by copper.

Hi all.
Sorry I have not posted here in a while as I have been way busy. But at least I have been reading quite a few posts here.

Anyway I got accepted by a local art dealer here and she is going to display some of my work. She has a show running through most of this month and we discussed which images she wanted printed and in what format.

I have an image from Antelope Canyon that she wants. I am sure you all know the image type. Dark Purple walls with the orange light dancing through the center of the walls and looks like fire.. It has been done before but this is my version.
She asked me to see about getting it printed on Copper Metallic instead of regular metallic. Anyone ever heard of copper metallic? If so where can I get something like that done? Or should I be searching out something more like a Platinum?

Steven