The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Epson R2400 borderless printing not working under SL

GMB

Since switching to Snow Leopard, the borderless printing does not work with my Epson R2400.

This is what I do an what happens:

Under the page set up menu, I select the appropriate size, say A4, and then "sheet feeder - borderless." I put the paper in the sheet feeder. After having sent the print command, I get an error message "paper not loaded or incorrectly loaded" (also, the to button at the left side of the printer starts to blink red).

If I only select the paper side but not the "sheet feeder - borderless," the printer accepts the paper from the sheet feeder but does not print borderless.

The problem occurs with various paper sizes and types, including ordinary Epson photo paper.

4 further remarks: the same problem exists under both LR2.6 and CS4; the problem did not exist under Leopard; I went on the Epson website and uploaded and installed the latest driver v. 6.57 (and then restarted the computer); and I have a 1.5 year old Mac Pro.

Any help much appreciated.