The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lightroom kicks ass!

irakly

I just updated Lightroom web module with new templates from TTG. That stuff rocks! Check this out:
http://www.shanidze.com/WebGalleries
All the content that you see was generated automatically. The index file recognizes folders and builds a dynamic page. Most of slide shows inside are also made with TTG templates.

irakly

i am really psyched about the auto-index page. it even recognizes non-compliant slide shows with a little tweaking that is even a twelve-year-old is capable of.

Terry

Hi Irakly,
Hey, now that you are posting here I can skip DPReview. I left you a message over there. Love the new slide show set-up my only problem is getting back to the Lightroom homepage from the non compliant slide shows.

Was this from the beta 2.

irakly

oh, you just hit the browser back button. it was all from 1.4.1
2.0 is not stable enough to do actual work. i am still playing with it.

A

aero

I'm a Lightroom fanatic now too. The only thing I still wish for is softproofing, but even that I'm not too worried about since finding out one can "Preview" images in Preview.app (Mac OS X Leopard) - then soft proof without launching photoshop. Sadly, I can't check gamut this way.

Which leads to a question: Is there an out-of-gamut warning in Lightroom 1.4.1?

Best,
-Dan