The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Which paper to use?

durrIII

I need some advice on which paper to use to print this image at 13 x 19. Any opinions? thanks

I finally got it.

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I like Harman Gloss FBAL -- will give excellent shadow tonality and has a nice tooth. If you like more surface, then maybe Epson Exhibition Fiber.

D

denzilorton22

I have used canon paper for my photos image. I have noticed that It had been shined over the photos. So It had looked like so cool and also attractive. It is also not worthy in the prize. I hope that You will enjoy with it.

M

michelwillies

Paper is a very useful because it is a helps manage of system. Which it have a photo in this paper and it can a form of energy.It will be digital technology deal with information but it is a cool ,attractive and winning the prize.

RomanJohnston

I have found that with my photographic style, that a bright white matte seems to work very well. There are several manufacturers out there that have this type of paper. Epson was the first one I saw. I think it was somthing like Enhanced Matte. We have gone to a diffrent no name brand from our supplier. (Cheaper but same effect and still has longevity) probably re-branded from the Epson paper. It's amazing how the color pops in a proper workflow.

bensonga

Nice image Durr. What paper did you select for this 13x19 print? Did it meet your expectations? I have some EEF, but haven't used it yet.

Gary