The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Outsoursing printing large and shipping to customers.

Nik

Guys,

I am based in Russia, Moscow. From time to time I have U.S. based customers asking to sell my photos in medium and large format prints. I was thinking about using a U.S. based printing service with online file uploading to have them print my work in the U.S. and have them mail the printed photos to the clients addresses in the U.S. I think it should be a much cheaper and faster way to handle such orders than print them here and ship them across the Atlantic. The only thing I am concerned about is quality of print jobs and ability to print on exhibition quality papers (e.g. Epson Traditional Photo Paper).

If someone is outsourcing printing jobs and shipping of prints to customers in the U.S., could you please direct me towards a service that has proven best to you ?

Thanks! :)

BlasR

U can always send him your signature in he will put it in the print. That is how I had done when I cant print it.

BlasR