The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Harman by Hahnemuhle Matt Cotton Smooth icc profile

tjv

Hi guys,

I wonder if someone out there could help me out. I usually make my own icc profiles for my Epson 7800 printer using an X-Rite Color Munki. Unfortunately my home has been hit by three humungous earthquakes in under a year and in the most recent one the Color Munki took a fall to the floor and no longer wants to work. If anyone out there has a custom icc profile for the new Harman by Hahnemuhle Matt Cotton Smooth paper and Epson Pro 7800 printer with standard ink carts, any chance they could send it my way? Hahnemuhle have kindly offered to create me a custom profile if I print and send them a test chart but the process could take some time.

All help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Tim

tjv

Can no one help me with this?
I managed to borrow a friends Color Munki but for some reason the profiled prints are quite dark and lacking warmth and a little saturation. Never had that problem before with the Color Munki profiles.
Thanks again,

Tim

tjv

PS: Another question: What do people prefer between Harman by Hahn Matt Cotton Smooth and plain Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308gsm and why?

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I am willing to compute a profile for you.
I use i1Profiler and might need to send you some targets to print.
-bob