The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CS5-No Contact Sheet--need help

gurtch

I just finished an architectural shoot. I want to show preliminary small proofs. Contact Sheet is no longer available! What is the best way to batch print 12 to 15 pics on say a 13x19 sheet, without resizing anything, similar to the old Contact Sheet?
Thanks in advance
Dave

weinschela

Subscriber Member
I just finished an architectural shoot. I want to show preliminary small proofs. Contact Sheet is no longer available! What is the best way to batch print 12 to 15 pics on say a 13x19 sheet, without resizing anything, similar to the old Contact Sheet?
Thanks in advance
Dave
Google this. Contact sheet can be run from Bridge I think, and Adobe has posted the PS files if you want to run it from PS. Talking here about CS5.

David Schneider

You can go to the Adobe website and download it so it runs the same as it did in CS2 and earlier. I did it for CS4 and it works. I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't doubt there's a video on YouTube to walk you through it.