The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

It's not easy being green...

kdphotography

It's not easy being green, but www.tastarsupply.com makes it just a bit easier.

I have an Epson 4800, 9800, and a 9900---and I've committed to trying to be as green as possible this year. Tastar Supply has a great ink cartridge recycling program that offers $2 or $3 store credit per empty cartridge returned to them for eligible Epson pro printers. Details at their website---look on the left side of the menu listings. I've also decided to start using the maintenance tank refill kit at Tastar--- which also helps to save more money. Inkjet - wide format - for Apple, ColorBurst, EFI, Epson, HP, Wasatch and more!

Tastar is a smaller but very friendly customer oriented company. Very good pricing in wide format printer ink. I believe their customer loyalty rewards program is still in effect---yup, save more. And *free* shipping.

It took some time to find a good ink cartridge recycling program and thought I'd pass it along. I've been very happy with the products, pricing, and service at Tastar Supply.

ken