The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Need to make & deliver print in Palo Alto, SF Bay Area

Lars

I need to have a 16x20" print made for delivery to a client in Palo Alto. Rather than making a print here in Sweden and shipping it, it makes more sense to have the image printed locally.

Can someone recommend cost-effective printmakers in the area that allow FTP upload or the like? (I'd rather avoid Calypso due to bad experiences in the past.)

Lars

Lars

Hi Guy, yep Jack is just down San Antonio Road. He has helped me in the past with prints but this is a commercial job and it doesn't seem like the right occasion to take advantage of his friendship. I might have more work coming from this client so I might as well make sure I have access to a commercial printer in the area.

dfarkas

Workshop Member
Lars,

We do commercial printing and offer online order submission through our ROES software. We offer 16x20 prints for $15 on Kodak Professional Supra Endura paper, or on Kodak Endura Metallic paper for $20. All prints are individually color and density balanced by skilled printers.

We are a nationally recognized pro lab and ship all over the country (even California).

Find out more info at www.iprintspro.com

Let me know if I can help.

David

A

aero

Hi Lars,

I've been a big fan of dpi in San Francisco. They have amazing prices, pretty much any kind of printing and sizes, are fast and local. Ask for Sanjay, the owner.

www.dpi-sf.com

-D

I need to have a 16x20" print made for delivery to a client in Palo Alto. Rather than making a print here in Sweden and shipping it, it makes more sense to have the image printed locally.

Can someone recommend cost-effective printmakers in the area that allow FTP upload or the like? (I'd rather avoid Calypso due to bad experiences in the past.)

Lars