The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Interested in a BW or Color Print Exchange?

bensonga

Hi folks,

I am looking to spark some new interest and participants for an ongoing monthly Black and White print exchange (inkjet prints, analog or digital capture) that has been running since April of 2002. I took the reins from the creator of this digital BW exchange (Tom O'Connell) a few months ago. I've also just recently started a bi-monthly Color inkjet print exchange. I thought there might be a few people on GetDPI who would be interested. Exchanges are generally limited to 12 participants, Letter or A4 sized paper (although we are doing an exchange of panoramic prints in March).

The BW print exchange has historically had a very international group of contributors, including regular monthly participants from India, Norway and England. If you are interested or would like additional information, send me a PM or check out the Yahoo Groups pages for DigitalBW-PrintExchanges and DigitalColor-PrintExchanges.

I've participated in the BW print exchange for 5+ years and have really enjoyed it. I have learned alot from other participants and received many wonderful prints which I continue to enjoy to this day.

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

Last edited: