The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOLIOLINK

D

DougDolde

After years of creating, updating, and maintaining my website with GoLive I decided to use Foliolink. It's fee based but the time savings is worth it. Not to mention how much more professional it looks over my home grown site. I spend about three days on it including redoing all my jpgs.

They have both Flash and HTML templates with a huge choice of colors and customization. I chose the Nariobi II HTML template. Very easy to update and upload image from a browser interface.

Highly recommended.

http://www.painted-with-light.com

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Man, Doug you just keep reminding me how much i really need to update my site . This looks nice and the images are really well done. Nice job on this

D

DougDolde

Thanks guys. I'm not sure how obvious it is, but clicking on any image will open a larger one in a new window that has a title at the bottom. Then you can keep scrolling thru the bigger images without going back to the smaller versions.

I'd be interested to know how intuitive this is and if you found it without me telling you.

woodyspedden

Doug

I really like your work on the desert southwest. I must tell you that I prefer the black and white to the color images by about 50%! Not that your color work is inferior but your black and white work is clearly superior. Add to that the look of you folio site and you have a real winner.

Keep up the great work. We'll be watching

Woody

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Doug

That is a beautiful website and your portfolio is quite impressive. Like Guy I am a few years behind in updating my site ..still using zenfolio. I had read all the reviews and foliolink keep coming up as the a "best in class" solution. Nice to see one that has been completed to a high standard.

Roger

JimCollum

After years of creating, updating, and maintaining my website with GoLive I decided to use Foliolink. It's fee based but the time savings is worth it. Not to mention how much more professional it looks over my home grown site. I spend about three days on it including redoing all my jpgs.

They have both Flash and HTML templates with a huge choice of colors and customization. I chose the Nariobi II HTML template. Very easy to update and upload image from a browser interface.

Highly recommended.

http://www.painted-with-light.com
which package did you decide on?

JimCollum

Well.. i have to day, after looking at their site, portfolio's, I've decided to go with them for my commercial site as well. Was fast and easy to get online (and has actually helped book 2 jobs as a result). Still working on the text entries for the site, but at least I was able to get a professional looking presentation of images for clients.

http://www.collumphotography.com

jim

J

james247

Realy good site design wise plus information wise..

thanks Doug