Site Sponsors

Capture Integration Digital Transitions Camera West empty Guy Mancuso Photography

Thread: How to hang images

Mumbai, India
    Post Thanks / Like

How to hang images

Hello :

Not sure if this is the correct space to ask this question - But after Printing, which is what this section is dedicated to, comes hanging images on a wall - Thus thought best to ask the question here : ?

I have searched the net for Different Methods of how images can be hung on a wall, ( wish to emulate a gallery for my home ), but the info on the net has been a bit confusing !

Would any of you know simple systems of achieving a flexible, yet professional approaching of hanging Framed, but mostly just matted images ?

Also a side question :

Why should Seamless Background Paper ( 10Ft ) rolls be stored in an upright/vertical and not horizontal position ? ( Been meaning to ask this question for quite some time ).

Shall await your kind replies.

Jai Vora +91 982-136-0044

Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to hang images

About hanging, there was a thread here a couple of years ago about fitting metal plates to the wall and hang the photos using magnets. I plan to use a more "formalistic" approach, buying this system:

Picture Hanging Systems UK - The best way to hang your pictures! -Hanging systems & picture rails
    I don't care what gear I have.
    Things I sell: