The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Aluminum Frame Supplier

gurtch

Hi all: I used an aluminum frame supplier in Philadelphia, PA named "Framefit". I knew the founder, and when he passed away, his son took over the business. I used them for probably 25 years. Because they were a Phila company, and we are on the NJ coast, I got next day UPS ground delivery. I got very personal service: I would phone in an order Monday morning, and Tuesday afternoon, the frames were on my doorstep. I was very spoiled. The owner recently retired, and the business no longer exists. Not only did I get great service, their prices were very competitive, and with an order over $100 I got free shipping. The prices they offered were (approximately): 20"x24" "Crestline" profile=$15, 24"x30 "Dome" profile = $22, and 30"x36" "Dome" profile = $26, including corner hardware, springs, and hangers. I am looking for a reliable, reasonable frame supplier, preferably on the northeast or near Midwest within one to two days UPS Ground delivery. Can you folks recommend someone you have been happy with? I need an opening to accommodate 3/16" fome core backing, mat board overlay, and glass or plexiglass.
Thanks in advance
Dave in NJ