I have not ordered an acrylic mounted print before and wanted to get some opinions on this subject.
1. When ordering an acrylic mount do you prefer a super gloss print or a metallic print? Why?
2. Is it worth it to order a 1/4th inch vs. 1/8th thickness acrylic?
3. What are your thoughts on non-glare acrylic?
4. In addition to West Coast Imaging (and sister company Aspen Creek Photo) are there other vendors that you would recommend?
I have found Bumblejax but their pricing is similar to WCI - so might as well use WCI.
5. And on a very subjective note, is this a look you like/prefer or was/is this just a fad?
What other methods of display/presentation would you recommend for large prints (30x40in & larger)?
Thank you very much for your time and input.