The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Large Format Injet Pricing/Cost

2WK

Hi print masters. I have an Epson 9600 pro and have been printing a lot lately. I want to be able to charge my friends as fair as possible for large prints.

I saw on here somewhere (I searched but did not find again) someone broke down their ink, paper, maintenance cost and figured out a price per square inch for large format Epson inkjet.

I am horrible at the maths and would love a nice idea of what to charge...

Thanks for your time!

DougDolde

Hi print masters. I have an Epson 9600 pro and have been printing a lot lately. I want to be able to charge my friends as fair as possible for large prints.

I saw on here somewhere (I searched but did not find again) someone broke down their ink, paper, maintenance cost and figured out a price per square inch for large format Epson inkjet.

I am horrible at the maths and would love a nice idea of what to charge...

Thanks for your time!

I'd suggest checking what service bureaus charge then go from there. I think you could figure out $/sq in price the reduce your price by some amount TBD by you