The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Database for keeping track of prints?

spotmeter

I have made 50 finished and mounted prints this past year, my first year of printing. Since these are the first of my finished prints, I named them and then numbered them 1/1, for 1st print of 1st edition.

I'm looking for a database for keeping track of these prints: who bought them, where they are on exhibit, and subsequent prints of the same photograph, who bought it, where it is, etc.

Can anyone recommend a database for helping a photographer keep track of his prints?

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I hope that this does not sound strange, but something as simple as a file card per client on which one can record the image/series numbers works for a fairly long time.
-bob

D

D.Keymn

Database for keeping track of prints

You can send 6, but then youll get one of your own prints back.

I also want add that we should also make a note of the type of paper used.