The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Pentax K5

seakayaker

12/29/2014 ~ Eastward View out to the Cascade Mountain Range from the 10th Floor of the Ninth & Jefferson Building ~ Harborview Medical Center ~ First Hill Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

Pentax K5IIs ~ SMC DA* 55mm f1.4 SDM ~ ISO 200 ~ 1/200 ~ f11

seakayaker

12/30/2014 ~ Cold & Clear Morning ~ View over Elliot Bay from Ninth & Jefferson Building ~ Harborview Medical Center ~ First Hill Neighborhood ~ Seattle, WA

12/30/2014 ~ Cold & Clear Morning ~ View over Elliot Bay from Ninth & Jefferson Building ~ Harborview Medical Center ~ First Hill Neighborhood ~ Seattle, WA

mediumcool

From Spring 2013

Re-processing some older files while the ’net was down. From October 2013 (Spring). Pentax K-5 with 12–24.

mediumcool

Small

Combined two frames with different focus points. K5 with Pentax-M 120mm F2.8. Springtime in North Terrace, Adelaide; September 2013.

mediumcool

What is it with you and bus stops, Ian ?
Don't tell me those are the most interesting places over there ?
Simple. I spend a lot of time waiting at them. Particularly stop 14A on Towers Terrace. Except that the twiggy picture was made near stop 15. :D

Knorp

Simple. I spend a lot of time waiting at them. Particularly stop 14A on Towers Terrace. Except that the twiggy picture was made near stop 15. :D
Okay fair enough. I reckon having a fair chance of finding you on that bus stop when I go into Google Maps (street view), right ?
:ROTFL:

All the very best.

mediumcool

Okay fair enough. I reckon having a fair chance of finding you on that bus stop when I go into Google Maps (street view), right ?
:ROTFL:
Maybe I should look up and wave so the satellite can get a pic; I would notice a GoogleCar™ going past I think. :eek: