The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [Factory New Condition] Hasselblad 503CW + 80CFE + A12 Back BOXED NEW-UNBOXED.

Morituri

Here is a unique chance to buy a factory new condition, never used, only one owner ever, the original buyer, sat in box for all it's life. This is a VERY late made, one of the last ones you'll find, made in 2006 (serial ST), boxed with all the paperworks including inspection certificate for all the parts, Lens, Body & Back, with signature, manual, & strap. You get everything that came when bought brand new including empty warranty registration card & matching envelope for return, never used shoulder strap. Box is the original with all matching serial number for all the items & all the parts. Everything is in factory new condition, never used, only opened & inspected.

Price: $3500.

Last edited:

Morituri

Bump.

I want to make this clear, all contents in the box is in absolutely in NEW, never used condition. No items show any signs of wear in any shape or form in the slightest, it's like buying a complete package from a store.

From all that I've searched, there is no Hasselblad 503CW package for sale online that comes close to this one.

For your convenience, I will also supply a pair of white cotton gloves if you would like to open the package and keep it clean.

Last edited:

wattsy

If I wasn't firmly committed to 35mm film I'd find this hard to resist. There aren't going to be many chances to buy an unused Hasselblad going forward.