The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Note: The OLD B& forum will be shutting down on November 1st, please use the new B&S.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Note: The OLD B& forum will be shutting down on November 1st, please use the new

The last post made is always on the top of the classified listings.
You will not see those posts on this forum.
-bob

That's my thing as well. Be nice to see the last post made. It tells me if something is there I did not see yet. Couple tweaks and it will be great. Hope Bob and Jack figure out that stuff. I know there working on things.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: Note: The OLD B& forum will be shutting down on November 1st, please use the new

Bob yes when you click the B/S link yes the last post. What We where saying was on the main forum page with Nikon, canon, medium format etc etc they show the last post made to the column on the right. The buy and sell that is a blank. The suggestion was the last ad placed in the queue also shows up on the last post column. I know a **** load of coding, but that would be a benefit. As it is today you have to actually click in. Be nice just to see what was the last ad at a glance on the main page. Bribe I ll cook my famous steak dinner next time we are together. LOL

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Bob, how hard to code the server time into the date field on the B&S ad?
ie; 11/04/13 at 08:11:33

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Bob, how hard to code the server time into the date field on the B&S ad?
ie; 11/04/13 at 08:11:33
Everything is possible LOL