The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Not Safe for Who?

lowep

I have enjoyed being a getdpi member and have a lot of respect for the way the site owner´s have dealt with the many controversies that have come and gone over the years but do not feel comfortable at all about the new "Not Safe for Web" policy so request that my registration as a member be removed.

lowep

Thanks for pointing out the mistake in the text of my post. As you say it should read "Not Safe for Work" Now this is cleared up please remove as I requested yesterday my registration as a getdpi member.

Knorp

Anyway, wondering why the NSFW policy is reason to quit.
Temptation ?

Nighty night :sleep006:

Lars

No different than ending a subscription to a photography magazine because of the occasional nude. Don't open the magazine at work. Also, there is no reason to announce in a public forum that you are unsubscribing (unless you actually want to discuss the topic).

I try to actually work in the office so it has not been an issue.