The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SPAM PM

mbroomfield

I just got this spam PM from MARKC, not sure if anyone else did .. can the admins do something?

Thanks

"Do you like to take pictures? Free report shows you just how profitable and easy it is to make money with your camera! Get to know more on the" http://make-money-camera.eu.tf

stephengilbert

I don't think the photography is the hard part. It's the paper.

You need special paper, and U.S. currency has these anti-counterfeiting strips.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Thanks for reporting. Bob and Jack are on it, but attacks keep coming. I noticed that this person also was active in the B/S last week, so take care with your transactions.

Elderly

I've just been notified that I have a similar PM (which I've not opened)
how do I report it?

ETA Thanks for deleting it!

Last edited:

Tim

Got a spam message from user "Christopher L"

If mods are looking for a sub-moderator to delete spam only I will help out, give me a PM. I am in the central Australian timezone (+9.30) so can be around to monitor when many of you in USA/UK are asleep or elsewhere.

I look after another forum for deleting/moderating spam only, leaving the other moderation tasks to the owners.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I have been off the forum for several days as my daughter had her wedding this last weekend. But been watching my email and see all the reporting to mods. Emails. Thanks for those reports as it does help us.

We just been under attack lately. These things come and go but Bob is certainly working on the backend trying get us back to normal.

Tim

Guy,

I had a look at "Christopher L" activity,

He/she has been posting in the Buy/Sell forum -

http://www.getdpi.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3381813

I have been off the forum for several days as my daughter had her wedding this last weekend. But been watching my email and see all the reporting to mods. Emails. Thanks for those reports as it does help us.
You do need a life outside the internets. Hope the wedding was a great time for the family.
I bet she will get some great images to remember the day.