The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More Small Sensor Fun

sizifo

Here are a few more images I uploaded to flickr recently.

Two night photos.
Hamburg harbor:

Kensington gardens:

And an interrupted photo:

pollobarca

Been around looking at dead leaves and colours the last couple of days.
I wanted to get bright colours and with some fairly heavy contrast in GIMP
it seems to have worked, all with the GX100 run through rawhterapee and GIMP, Hope you can enjoy these,
Park in Monza

not only leaves
Sambuco in the Park Monza

macro of 2 tiny mushrooms growing in the bark , had to hand hold as my tripod couldnt get to it ( I've since worked out how to!)

back to town, sky was horrid so I blew it out .

pollobarca

Thanks Lili,Derek,Will. I was very happy with the Sambuco shot. Woods in Monza park are full of Sambuco ( I think thats what it is).

pollobarca

Back to Monza on my way home from work. parked the car and went for a walk with the Ricoh GX100. Luckily the cold seems to have killed the batteries so I was able to stop taking pix!

Used the EVF to get a different angle and risked twisting my neck too.

Gimp took up the colour very well

Il Lambro ( from where the word Lambretta comes I believe ) one of Italys most polluted rivers. Still not too bad in Monza. A bit further downstream and the stench is unbearable

Whole set is here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pollobarca/4131921222/in/set-72157622729117347/

D

D upton-Hackett.

Just had a butchers at the set on Flickr. simply super, you can make your cameras talk Paul.

pollobarca

Ta Derek. These last pics, those taken 24/11 , I ran through RAWTherapee and produced a Tiff File. But I still have to work out the best workflow for me.
all the best

paul

W

wbrandsma

Some of the last photographs probably with my GX200. Will soon be hopefully replaced by a GRD I.

ShiroKuro

Wouter ,
This last one is really good ... Really like the play of light and shadow on all these repeating shapes .... keeps my eyes moving all over the place .. very interesting to look at at .

pollobarca

Nice use of the light Wouter. I know you havent been too happy with the GX200 but these pictures show what it can do in capable hands. I really like the Utrecht intersection picture.